What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment from buyers by Credit card, Debit card, PayPal.
I bought a file – where can I find it?
To access your Cutcraftdiy.com purchases, log in to your account and click “Downloads”.
What is your refund policy?
As part of our refund policy, you must allow us to remedy any issues or difficulties you might be facing by emailing our support team and allow us to solve the issue within 7 business days from the date we receive your email. A refund shall only be entertained if such request is made within 7 days from the date the item was purchased from us and refunds may only be granted under these circumstances:
– File is corrupted and the support team is unable to fix the file on your behalf.
– File is misrepresented in its product description in terms of file types and file resolutions.
– Missing files within the purchase and the support team is unable to retrieve the file on your behalf.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make any refund in respect of your purchases if your request for refund is due to the following situations:
– You purchased the item by accident.
– You do not have the correct software / lack the expertise to use the item and its file types.
– You want to exchange it for another item.
– You or your client no longer needs the item.
– You have trouble downloading the item. (Our support team can assist you by giving you a temporary google drive link for this issue.)
Once a refund has been processed, the said refunded item will be deleted from your account indefinitely. You will not be able to repurchase the said item if the deal which the item was sold under has expired. You may only repurchase the said item (if the item is still available on our site) according to the latest deal shown on our site.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of cutesvg.com .
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
What kind of files do you offer?
Most of our files are offered in 3 file types: SVG, PNG DXF. You are always able to see file type info in the product description.
What program can I use to open the file I bought?
There are several programs you can use to open the files – the files are designed to use in Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL), and other popular cutting software that accepts these files.
Before purchasing please make sure your cutting machine is compatible with any of the file formats provided.
I downloaded a file, but it opens in a web browser – what should I do?
If the SVG file opens in a web browser it means that the web browser is set as the default program to open SVG files. It’s totally ok. Usually, the file after the download is located in the Downloads folder of your computer or phone, but if it opens in a web browser you can see the file location in the address bar.