Please Note: You can’t have more than 20 items in cart at once.
Legal agreements for digital products!
- When you purchase our files, you are given an unlimited use personal and commercial license. But, You may Not resell our files in any digital format.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment through Stripe and PayPal, trusted, and secure way to make payments over the Internet.
How do I access my purchase?
- To access your Cutcraftdiy.com purchases, login to your account and click “Downloads”.
Do I have to create an account?
- In order to complete a purchase on Cutcraftdiy.com, you will need to create an account. If you are a first time customer, you will be able to create an account during the checkout process.
What is the refund policy?
- Due to the digital nature of our products, we do not offer any refunds on digital downloads. All sales are final.
What format are the items on Cutcraftdiy.com?
- The file formats is SVG DXF and PNG.
What software programs can open my design?
- These files are designed to use in Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) and other popular cutting software that accept these files. Before purchasing please make sure your cutting machine is compatible with any of the file formats provided.
CorelDraw 7 and 8 (the current versions of Home and Graphics Suite, respectively) are able to open SVGs without any filters. So you can open the SVG file from the File pull-down menu in Corel. The default filter for the open command is All File Formats (*.*), so you’ll be able to see SVG in the dialog box.